Hawkeye Projects offers a range of land packages available to you in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Hawkeye Projects has come together with some of the amazing land sites available in the Wollert and South Morang areas in the sought after Norther Suburbs of Melbourne. There is land as far as the eye can see, and with new infrastructure coming every month, including schools, train, sporting and community facilities, this is an area you don't want to miss out on.
Don't miss out on your opportunity to secure prime Melbourne land.
If you look 10 years into the future when all of this land is gone, you will have wished you'd entered the property market now. Start building your property portfolio now with these affordable land allotments in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs.
Why use a smaller builder?
There are so many advantages to dealing with a smaller builder such as Hawkeye Projects, here are just a few of them:
- You will meet, and converse and plan deal day to day with the business owner Aaron Heaven and his dedicated team.
- You are not paying for massive overheads of a large company.
- You have more choices and autonomy
- We have a high attention to detail
- We don't take continual shortcuts and aren't always looking for the quickest and cheaper to get things done.
- We take pride in our workmanship, our traders, or quality and our reputation.
- We know your area! We specialise in only working in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs. We live and work here everyday.
Who will you work with?
Because we are a smaller building company we involve you along the way in all steps of the process.
You will also get to work with our:
- Architect - Creative Arch
- Interior Design Team for internal and external colour consulting
- Finance team
- Landscaping team
- Moving and storage team
You also get other inclusions such as on site meetings, progress reports, dealing with councils and engineers, and you won't be dealing with just another pushy sales person, you will be dealing with the owner of the business.
Knock Down Rebuilds
If you absolutely love where you live but would like a sparkling new home, then you might like to consider a knock down rebuild. You can stay in the suburb you love, on the same block, with all your favourite shops, friends, parks, and restaurants nearby.
A Knock Down Rebuild offsets the cost of stamp duty on the land with demolition costs. You may also have sub-division opportunities available to you.
Who will you work with?
Knock Down Rebuild can be more cost effective than renovating your old home and saves all the drama involved. Renovations can be very expensive and can be fraught with many hidden problems, some of which cannot be fixed.
Hawkeye Projects are expert renovators, so make sure you book in for one of our home visits, to get the best advice before deciding on what to do with your home.
Hawkeye Projects makes it easy for you. We can arrange council approval, demolition, the design of your choice and the construction of your new dream home, even the landscaping…You just move in.
Our knock down rebuild specialist is available at your convenience to discuss the process and advise on the options available.